G2 CONSOLE + FREE NOVA 720
Our International Price: R29 208-70
Our SA Price: R22 495-00 (Incl. 15% VAT)
RRP: R33 590-00
SPECIAL - SAVE R11 095-00!
During last year, SCUBAPRO again raised the bar in dive computing with the release of the full-colour wrist-mount Galileo 2 (G2). Now, for divers who prefer a console-style air-integrated dive computer, and who don’t need the more technical modes like CCR and Sidemount, the G2 Console (G2C) joins the Galileo family and offers yet another option for handling important dive data.
Featuring a cell phone-style portrait-shaped screen, the G2C is easy to use, easy to read and offers an industry leading compass with two screen styles. The slimline rugged boot casing protects against bumps and includes hose protection to safeguard the quick-disconnect fitting. Data downloading and analysis remains simple thanks to the easy to detach quick-disconnect fitting which also makes travelling and storage a breeze.
• Cell phone style screen with full-colour TFT (Thin-Film-Transistor) LCD display.
• Convenient quick-disconnect fitting for data download, travel & storage.
• Durable and UV resistant fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic casing & boot.
• Industry leading intuitive digital compass; includes half-compass rose and bearing memory.
• Bluetooth compatible - easily download dive data wirelessly.
• Syncs and integrates with your PC Mac, Android or iPhone using LogTRAK software.
• Stores up to 1000 hours of dive profiles.
• Rechargeable battery lasts up to 50 hours.
• Intuitive menu structure with simple, user-friendly 3 button control.
• Customise your screen template options and colour display.
• Predictive Multi-gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm - up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes.
• Gas integration provides tank pressure and true remaining bottom time (RBT).
• Integrated Heart Rate Monitor that incorporates heart rate and skin temperature measurements into the workload calculations.
• Scuba, Gauge & Trimix modes.
Read more on the Scubapro G2 Console Computer
NOVA LIGHT 720:
• Rugged black aluminum body offers a stealthy “tech” look while providing lightweight long-term durability.
• Interchangeable light head is equipped with the newest CREE XPL LED.
• 720 lumens & 13.800 lux@1m ranks among the best in its class.
• 50% power mode for increased burn time.
• Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
• Diamond-shaped knurling (metal indentations) on both handle and light head guarantees a firm grip, with or without gloves.
• Easy twist on/twist off activation allows for trouble-free operation, regardless of depth.
• Shock-proof rubber protections keeps the light head from knocks and bumps.
• Over-pressure valve releases any battery off-gassing—the ultimate dive light safety feature not normally found on torches in this price point.
• A depth rating of 300m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
• Powered by 3 x C Cell Batteries (batteries not included).
R 33 590.00
Our SA Price
R 22 495.00
R 11 095.00